Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dying mask

Twitch91

Double Tap
Nov 6, 2013
Ivybridge
yup no idea how to water tight the inside and it's got to be fully water tight to be able the soak the lense in the dye

diaboro919

Crimson Baller
Jun 14, 2012
Dorset
hmmmmm maybe tape it up with sellotape? all along the edges of the thermal inner mask. im just guessing here

Twitch91

Double Tap
Nov 6, 2013
Ivybridge
Hmm possibly duck tape, that might work
But then your going to have all the left glue stuck where you took the tape off and the only way I know how to remove the glue is by petrol but that could harm the lens

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Guys, just read this and whilst I would be the first one to change the colour of my goggles - There is no way in hell that I would want to try the lenses. Have a think about this, the lenses are made by proper pucker paintball companies and they do stress tests and all that as they know that goggles lenses are going to get shot with paint at 300 fps, You then want to do some own home experimenting and change the colour which would normally involve putting in a hot water/dye mix !!!! Sorry guys but I think you need to have a re think on this.

Also, pretty much most companies do do different colour lenses - OK they may not be in the colour you want but these are tested and if you bought this and lost an eye or had an injury this way I guess you could try and sue them, with you own homemade versions - Think Again.

I dont want to p**s on anyones bonfire but the one thing I will not mess about with is the lenses in my goggles !