Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

E-Blade or Angel

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
But Tommy, if the paint to barrel fit is good then there will be no sideways momentum of the ball as it is the correct fit for the barrel.

If you look at the high speed video stills from the AGD site it shows that there is no distortion of the ball anyway, closed/open bolt or otherwise.

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

Well ya got me there :rolleyes: :)

All I know is Ive owned them both. I found the Cocker to be more accurate, hitting elbows and toes that I wouldnt hit usually. God knows why, and God know why thousands of other people think that :confused: :)

Thas the way it is :)

hellraisers

Jan 8, 2004
Colchester England
Visit site
I have made the decision

Well after much deliberation i have decided ................. to buy an Angel, Im gonna buy second hand, Im gonna try it for a few months and see how i get on with it, if it dosent push my buttons i will go the way of the Eblade, Many thanks for all the advise and hope i get to shoot at few of you guys at my next tourny on March the 7th at Dragons Lair.:D :D :D :D :D

Nemesis.

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Hope you're happy with whatever you get m8.

Just realised that we played you at Dragon's Lair last week - no using your nice new marker to shoot me at the next one ;)

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
I have made the decision

Originally posted by hellraisers
Well after much deliberation i have decided ................. to buy an Angel, Im gonna buy second hand, Im gonna try it for a few months and see how i get on with it, if it dosent push my buttons i will go the way of the Eblade, Many thanks for all the advise and hope i get to shoot at few of you guys at my next tourny on March the 7th at Dragons Lair.:D :D :D :D :D

Nemesis.
When you need an Angel second hand give me a shout, i have a few for sale, all seviced and keenly priced.

Skeet

Platinum Member
And Toms great when you need em fixed too....but he is a busy man....:D

Maybe..E-Blades are magic or something..I mean..its like ghosts or alien's. Loads of people have seen, or swear they have seen the Phenomenom, but few can give clear evidence to support their claims...
But..as with ghosts and aliens...so many people are convinced that a Cocker is more accurate than an Angel...it must be true...

Perhaps Bud Orr, has some weird spiritual stuff going on in the Worr factory...I mean..look at some of the names.."Black Magic" (need we say more) and, the "Orracle" (maybe this can predict the movement of your intended target, and adjusts accordingly, making it seem as if the marker is more accurate..like a Jedi or whatever)
Maybe we will never know for sure...but, if we look hard enough im sure...The Truth Is Out There....somewhere...

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
When it comes down to the bare guts of it, every mechanical device will fail at some time in it's life. What matters is.:

1. How easy it is to diagnose.

2. How easy it is to repair.

3. How much cash you can drag out of the poor sods pocket, ONLY JOKING....:D

Skeet

Platinum Member
He he he!!!
[inhale deeply through your teeth] "Nah...see mate...your Rotator Splint has failed and this is whats damaged your Air Solenoid...could take a couple of weeks to get the part from WDP..."
"But WDP are an English company arent they?"
"Well...this is what people fink mate...but...most people fink Aston MArtin is english and it aint...nope, the parts come from Abasynia.."
"oh...well..I need it soon.."
"In that case...I could arrange a flavour...through a mate...but he don't do nufin cheap..."
"I see...how much?"
...................................................:D

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Any tech worth his salt, would keep as spares, all of the parts he or she needs to fix any problems.

Those damb Rotator Splints, ended up making my own. Couldn't get any in this god forsaken country, and to get just one, i had to sell my soul to the cocker manufacturer, oops, sorry i meant the DEVIL..!!!!.