Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

E-blade owner plz look here

Albercent

Alb 2k3
Oct 19, 2002
Devon
Visit site
yeah, small point to be made seeing as we are in the techroom, cheap naffy batteries will last seconds and cost £1 - £2, a recharagable will cost you up to £8 but will still be working a long time after your maker/loaded has given up. this problem is quite common with revis, if when you put a brand nu battey in your revi the LED flashes when you turn it on, the batterys you are using suck, and will run out within a matter of a few games.

:)

Al

Albercent

Alb 2k3
Oct 19, 2002
Devon
Visit site
its got a bottom line, so i fit either Co2 or an air bottle, i prefer air but the tank needs to be big, its a bit of a hog. the grips are actually the wooden smartparts grips in green, ive been watching your site every week, its a really interesting proejct, really well done, nice one. will be cool to see pics of the final marker. :) i think your descrpition of the dome switch was perfect :D make sure you get a boomstick for it ;)

cheers

Alb.

[Ringer Patrol] Meat

Not the Halifax man...
Viva la Revoloution!

Thanks 'cent! The Werm frame and reg mount arrived this morning. I've got some stuff from Planet to fit in and my next report should be up for early next week. You're 100% right about the Boomsticks, they rock! What do you think I should do about the Air-assist? Should I keep it or get rid of it? It's been on for so long I can't remember if it had any advantage over the standard right-hand feed. You sound like you know your stuff. Any ideas? :)

}{y8ri|)

PainTBall DOes ThiS To Me
Jan 31, 2002
uk near a Tower
Visit site
Hey meat

My marker at the Mo is a Shocker 4x4 right feed.Black old style.
Wermstick frame 1mm pull nice,with the blade style trigger,dye sticky grips.
eclipse front mount,mini max cap.
Eclipse drop,on Co2 cos there a hog:eek:
Dye Boomy barrel.
VooDoo derlin bolt.
Purple ACI elbow.
Revy.
Shoots very nice never had a ball break and its NICE but its damn heavy not good for me front player.gas hungry and gotta keep it well lubed

Got air assist dont make no diff...so i dont use it;)

But i am still getting me Blade with angel air at the end of the month:D :D :) :cool:

CHEERS BATTY

Albercent

Alb 2k3
Oct 19, 2002
Devon
Visit site
Personally i think air assist is rubbish, have a cerimonial burning, they are on par with d/s boards :p i have seen on sevral ocasions the little nipple that goes into the elbow get dislodged and stops the paint falling into the breech, this causes the bolt to cut every singal ball in half, not really assisting it much ;)

Alb

[Ringer Patrol] Meat

Not the Halifax man...
Cheers again guys. The Air-assist was an ugly piece of kit that looked like it was tacked onto the marker as an afterthought (which it was) so there'll be no tears when it's gone. You guys going to the Big game in May? We could start our uprising there and take over the whole paintball world in one fell swoop.

muhahahahahhahaaaaa!

Whats the ETA on the Eblade Cyril?

Albercent

Alb 2k3
Oct 19, 2002
Devon
Visit site
sadly i wont be at the big game, but im going to heavens gate and also the 3 man bedlam event, maybe we can start taking over the world in the southwest ;)

Al

}{y8ri|)

PainTBall DOes ThiS To Me
Jan 31, 2002
uk near a Tower
Visit site
Cyril lol you and your pet names:eek:

Should be getting it end of april :)

As for the big game dont think so,will be at Series and midlands for the mo_O and i am doing the millenium at tolouse:cool:

CHEERS BATTY