Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

E-FLEX - I THINK I HAVE A PROBLEM !!!

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Following on from a previous thread of "Show us your JT'S", well after a recent delivery I think I have my own little problem with my E-Flex !!!

Was previously a E-vent user after being part of a team deal with Empire and since then have moved on to the E-flex and just love them. The quick change lense is so easy and with the chance to change the faceplate the colour combos are endless.

Now here's my small collection - Lets see yours !!!

Enjoy.

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
I do have more !!!

I have a set of red e-flex and 2 other older sets of E-vents.

And I have this because I can !! I made one set up and then Ltd Ones became available and I had to have them.

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
I've been through 3 so far...

The previous 2 got destroyed - filming for a year in them is hard work on a set of goggles! Plus, I flexed them up and down. Even played a couple times with them folded up and forgot.

Now I have Damien Ryan's proper SkullFlex, they're getting treated mostly properly

louisxg

Apr 30, 2015
Essex
Amazing collection. I've owned 2 so far and love them. Have also tried Grills and i4 and for me the E Flex is still the daddy.

I wish they done an all red face plate. I'm tempted to buy the red bottom with black top and the red top with black bottom and cut them up and put then back together. Just unsure on how I'd seal them back together.

Pillage and Plunder
Jun 14, 2011
Bognor Regis
Loved my E-Flexs when i had them, fits nice on my fat head, Grills just didn't feel right when i wore them, i4's are good but not as good as the Flex's IMO