The Home Of European Paintball

E-mag Question

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Fleisher

I seen and used one ...very nice,if you ring John at AGD and sweet talk him he might let you have one.
Ps are you wanting rid of your A.I.R. ?
Dunno yet I was only thinking of selling to go for the flatline reg what with the emag wanting a higher input pressure then my angel.

Paul.

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Thats weird,`cos I was thinking of trying an AIR on my Extreme instead of my Flatline:confused: ,think I'll leave it well alone if you reckon the input pressures too low with an AIR, damn and I wanted another toy:(

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
The AIR really doesn't like having an output of over 800. Certainly the safety bleed on mine starts letting lose at just around 850 and sometimes even at 800ish.

I am running an AIR on my Level 10 RT but I'm not sure it is the best choice for this application.

manike

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by manike
The AIR really doesn't like having an output of over 800. Certainly the safety bleed on mine starts letting lose at just around 850 and sometimes even at 800ish.

I am running an AIR on my Level 10 RT but I'm not sure it is the best choice for this application.

manike
awww crap!!

Hope someone trades mine or buys it!

Cheers,

Paul.

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Paul, don't get me wrong. It works fine as far as I can tell on my gun. I have no problems with shoot down etc.

You just need to make sure you keep the AIR output below 800psi. That shouldn't be a problem with the gun.

You just might not get quite as reactive trigger as you would like. I'm personally very happy with my AIR on my RT Level 10.

manike

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
MANIKE

Hope you don't mind but John showed me your custom body today...WOW :D :D :D ,there's hardly any metal left!!
Are you gonna anodise it or just polish it up,`cos I can't think what colour would do it justice.