Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

E2 / tadeo board

jont

Jul 13, 2011
Awesome vid by the way. If you wanna part with it (you'd be nuts) let me know!

Split Personality

Mar 31, 2007
Berkshire
Just found this which explain the different modes and if I read it right PSP would be the faster.

http://customcockers.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-39471.html

"Ramp 1 (PSP) - capped at 15bps, ramps after 3 semi shots, ramp activation speed = 5bps. Ramping will reset after 1 second. If you stop pulling the trigger, but start pulling it again *within* 1 second, it will continue to ramp - you won't need to fire 3 shots in semi first.

Ramp 2 (Original Millennium) - capped at 15bps, ramps after 3 shots in semi, ramp activation speed = 5bps. Ramping resets as soon as you stop pulling the trigger, so you will always need to shoot 3 shots in semi before it ramps."

jont

Jul 13, 2011
So does that mean that PSP kicks in after three trigger pull within one second and then raises the rof to 5? 5bps doesn't seem much for ramping!

Split Personality

Mar 31, 2007
Berkshire
The way I read it is that the ramp kicks in after you trigger pulls reach 5bps, then it continues to ramp up to 15.4bps capped as long you keep pulling and even if you stop and restart again before the one second reset, it will still ramp. I think the speed at which you reach 15.4 will depend on the board settings c on, c off, c delay.......or factory fast, medium or WihGlah would be the expert.

jont

Jul 13, 2011
Ok you're right. Out of air, but in PSP after 5 trigger pulls in a second you can hear the firing cycle go into ramp. The clicks become constant in frequency. The cycles itself does seem low though. Difficult to guess with a chrono measuring bps, but sounds like less than 10. Anyone know how to adjust the timing settings to get it up to 15.4?

Cheers