Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

Eblade cocker

Discussion in 'Tech Troubles' started by david525, Jan 31, 2016.

1. david525 Active Member

david525
    Message Count:
    Hi I have a eclipe 1eblade it now fails to fire gas up and turn on .the gun will not fire with or with out eye on .took a part. If you push the sear solenoid the gun fires took it off and connect to a 9v bat and works fine does this mean the board gone down if so any clue were to get one many thanks

2. james1981 Member

james1981
    Message Count:
    When you say "fails to fire gas up and turn on." does the board come on? If the board comes on then write down all your settings (manual available on eclipse website as far as I know.) and then reset to factory fast and see if that works. Wanted section is the best place to get a replacement board or if you want a new aftermarket board then the states is the only place I know, there is someone designing an open source board you can reprogram easily but I don't think it is available yet.

3. baudsenseless PMGWC #3

baudsenseless
    Message Count:
    if you take a pic of the back of your frame, i'll be able to help you out

4. Lungilung Member

Lungilung
    Message Count:
    Do you still have your dc2 or ft2? Don't see how to pm you