Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

For sale: kitbag, Jersey, pants, shorts, freak, bottle butt

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Items include postage, will accept cash, paypal or bank transfer and can be collected from Glasgow and surrounding area, or CPPS events.

shorts & bag proof pic

Eclipse classic kitbag £45 SOLD
First is my old planet eclipse classic kitbag. This item is very used and I've detailed as much of the wear and tear as I can. Briefly, there is general discolouring of the material inside and out, small tears to the material covering the handles and both wheels have broken so wobble side to side, however are still firmly attached and do roll just fine, just with a bit of noise on airport floors! So other than the wheels, all other wear is cosmetic, handle extends fine, all zippers and pockets work perfectly.

1st handle
2nd handle
right wheel
left wheel
inside
top compartment pocket

Planet eclipse 2014 pants size Large £22 SOLD
These had an unfortunate incident with the washing machine which cut the buttons and top of the zip clean off as pictured, so these can only really be worn with a belt now. There's also a burst at the rear of the crotch. Its a real shame because other than these two issues the rest of the material is perfect. Used these for training at the weekend and work perfectly fine if you don't mind using a belt.

PROOF
button damage
rear damage

Custom laysick jersey £28 SOLD pp
Laysick VIP jersey from 2010, size XL. Good condition, no tears/stains, bobbling on mesh areas under arms and some wear on gloves
proof
front
back
gloves
underarms

Eclipse basketball shorts size Large £30 SOLD pp
Also have these planet eclipse basketball shorts. These are quite literally brand new and never worn, but have been opened to comply with forum rules. size Large, made for waists 32-36 I believe.

Blackstar bottle grip £10
Freak .691 insert £8

perfect nick, just have no use for these anymore.

Last edited:

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
that video has the exact dimensions. If you check out youtube for the classic bag you'll get an idea of the exact size, can tell you now it holds 2 full sets of kit or easily your kit plus weekend clothes or whatever. such an awesome kitbag i got the exact same one again as a xmas present to me :)