Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Eclipse E2 Eblade cocker

lavenm

A few to keep me going for the time being
Jun 29, 2002
Thurrock
I have rescued a much unloved Eclipse cocker which I am cleaning up and getting going again.

Before I air it up and do any damage, will the standard front reg as in the picture handle input from a regular HP bottle or do I need to pre regulate to a lower pressure in some way. I took a completely knackered Armegeddon reg off this as part of the strip down.

I used to run an Evo X with a racegun frame back in the day but I have forgotten all the in s and outs of input pressures so please remind me.

DSCF2203.JPG

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
Normal bottle will be ok. Looks like an Ergo reg which will regulate the pressure down nicely. Then just sweet spot it as per

Reactions: lavenm

lavenm

Jun 29, 2002
Thurrock
Thanks, thought that was the case but wanted to check before i popped something expensive to replace.

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
That is, as rich says, an ergo reg. Which will do just fine. Just remember to screw the pressure adjustment all the way in and work out from there. Also its an e1,

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
Just had a thought. DONT use the bottle with the armageddon male fitment on. You will need a bottle with a regulator.

lavenm

Jun 29, 2002
Thurrock
No thats fine I have binned the Armageddon reg and the bottle is not a PI one so thats going to go as well and i will be using one of my normal preset bottles.