Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ego 10 for sale

huricame

hurricane
May 23, 2006
Bristol
This is my ego 10 just hade it custom anodizing by renie and she works great Comes with matching dye ultralight case lube spare o rings and alen keys £275 £250 ono now!!!

xsv gone one more to go, the ego 10 is here waiting for a new owner please don't let it spend Christmas alone!!! please give this lovely gat a hone, I can see you stroking it, and snap shooting in your bedroom mirror!!! recently anodized and with a matching dye ultralight that would make the girlfriend jealous, at £250 pay pall and delivered makes it a sweet deal that you don't mind the pasting that you will get from the other half....... because your worth it

next up is the xsv ego recently service by renie and now its back to being a great shooter
all prices are including pay pall and posting

thanks for looking

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/npmises0kpz4ytq/AACOitmA0SptTK0WAWL9rPHfa

Last edited:

huricame

hurricane
May 23, 2006
Bristol
No mate 100 is a steel!! I've just hade it serviced and she works really nice can let it go for less than that sorry

huricame

hurricane
May 23, 2006
Bristol
xsv gone one more to go, the ego 10 is here waiting for a new owner please don't let it spend Christmas alone!!! please give this lovely gat a hone, I can see you stroking it, and snap shooting in your bedroom mirror!!! recently anodized and with a matching dye ultralight that would make the girlfriend jealous, at £250 pay pall and delivered makes it a sweet deal that you don't mind the pasting that you will get from the other half....... because your worth it

Reactions: Lukehickson