Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ego 10 scotland braveheart 1 of 1, G.I sportz 68/4500 carbon, dye rotor

Nodinny

Jan 17, 2011
dumfries Scotland
I am putting up my current set up for sale to up grade next year.

as per the title I have an eclipse ego 10 that's been anode up with Scotland braveheart design making it 1 of 1,£275

a G.I Sportz 68/4500 carbon 1.1 air tank with a ninja reg fitted, bottle was brand new in 2012 so not needing retest till 2017, £75.

a dye rotor in olive I was told it is a gen 2 when I bought it. £50

Sly tourney pack great pack, £25

The prices above do not include fees or postage. See below for package deal.

everything works perfect and give me no problems when iv had it out.

I am asking £375 for everything posted within the uk, fees and paid via PayPal or cash on collection (based in Dumfries Scotland, dg1)

I will post pics late when im at home with the normal username and date

I would like to sell this kit as a whole but if people are interested in buying each thing as long as I have some one for everything for the right price I would sell separate.

thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: gambo47

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com

as per the title I have an eclipse ego 10 that's been anode up with Scotland braveheart design making it 1 of 1,

a G.I Sportz 68/4500 carbon 1.1 air tank with a ninja reg fitted, bottle was brand new in 2012 so not needing retest till 2017,

a dye rotor in olive I was told it is a gen 2 when I bought it.

I am asking £425 for everything posted within the uk, fees and paid via PayPal or cash on collection (based in Dumfries Scotland, dg1)

I would like to sell this kit as a whole but if people are interested in buying each thing as long as I have some one for everything for the right price I would sell separate.

thanks
Are pics going up mate?

Reactions: Nodinny

p2nky

WANTED
Jul 12, 2012

as per the title I have an eclipse ego 10 that's been anode up with Scotland braveheart design making it 1 of 1,

a G.I Sportz 68/4500 carbon 1.1 air tank with a ninja reg fitted, bottle was brand new in 2012 so not needing retest till 2017,

a dye rotor in olive I was told it is a gen 2 when I bought it.

I am asking £425 for everything posted within the uk, fees and paid via PayPal or cash on collection (based in Dumfries Scotland, dg1)

thanks
If you willing to split, ill take the bottle. For the right price ;)

Reactions: Nodinny