The Home Of European Paintball

Ego 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
The classic "I don't have **** so ill go on the offensive" reply. Typical.

The only person who comes on here regularly and claims to know me is Steve at warped, but the last time I saw him was over a year ago. hopefully it will be another before I have to see him again.

So, man up if you got the balls and tell me the names. I bet you have NOBODY.

your not going to get any names out of me, you have a pritty poor and pothetic argument strategy if im honest. Whats steve ever done to you.you say hes got his head up his own ass i think thats a bit hypercritical.

so tell us where do you play and who for if you do actually play

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
your not going to get any names out of me, you have a pritty poor and pothetic argument strategy if im honest. Whats steve ever done to you.you say hes got his head up his own ass i think thats a bit hypercritical.

so tell us where do you play and who for if you do actually play

Im not going to get any names out of you because you have none.

What has steve done to me? Lets see hes come onto here and starting spewing crap that he can't even know as he hasn't seen me in over a year.

So, tell me what I want to know, and ill tell you.

I dont expect much from a coward though, if you don't have the balls to even mention these people who have "told you".

Either that, or your just an outright liar.

snax

Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
I dont expect much from a coward though, if you don't have the balls to even mention these people who have "told you".
You have the cheek to say that to someone you dont even know, wow your a true ****** , anyone can say anything over a forum so how about you tell me about why bob long is so great and why im soo wrong to my face.

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Come on please gents, my guess is the thread will just get axed when a mod comes online if it continues like this?

It has nothing to do with me but the thread has for the most part been good and informative please dont have it deleted :D

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
The thread has been amusing, but i think its gone a bit too far now dont you guys agree ?

Were all here for a good debate, but seems to be getting abit tiresome.

Snax chill out, please...
Bon please dothe same, im no mod, but this kind of thing is not really what is needed around here:)

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
You have the cheek to say that to someone you dont even know, wow your a true ****** , anyone can say anything over a forum so how about you tell me about why bob long is so great and why im soo wrong to my face?

If we ever meet, ill say it to your face no problem.

So once again. Stop avoiding the question. Who are these people, or are you a liar?

snax

Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
If we ever meet, ill say it to your face no problem.

So once again. Stop avoiding the question. Who are these people, or are you a liar?
Gdgd, i'll answer your question when you answer mine

Who do you play for and where?

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Gdgd, i'll answer your question when you answer mine

Who do you play for and where?

Fine ill tell you, I haven't played or been in any team this year, I got offered but if im going to end up setting up my own business I need to cut my spending untill i've got enough to secure a loan to do so, as such I declined.

I do however go round local sites to me occasionally when people are training to have a look at things and try out some of the new gats.

So there you go. I've revealed all.

Now hold up your end.

Status
Not open for further replies.