Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

EGO 11 or DYE DM 12

Bullseye

Non-linear
Feb 25, 2011
Derby
i am the opposite of the above, I would go for a dm12, such crazy prices for such a great marker....... either which way you can't go wrong anyhow so just chose the one you like best........

Labouch

Sandana whore!
Aug 12, 2011
Dorset, England
I would shoot eclipse over dye any day for the simple reason that eclipse gives a feeling of a much higher quality and support. I've had issue with dye tech support numerous times and all I'll say is this...if you send a marker in for a repair, you would expect it to come back fixed..not the case from dye. How about the second time you send it back in, surely it will actually get fixed this time...nope!

Bullseye

Non-linear
Feb 25, 2011
Derby
There is still a dye uk, I think they moved the stock to Germany?
At the end of the day your gonna get eclipse fanboys saying ego and dye fans saying dm..... As for build quality they are pretty much identical, I deny the claim that eclipse is 'of a higher build quality' absolute rubbish.....and I've used tech support from dye a few times with no issues.
Again they are both great markers and prices are crazy atm so just get the one you want if you have the cash

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Ego for higher residual value and ease of use.

Dye for the spool valve experience. Yes they've moved to Germany, all Dye dealers will offer tech support though and there is a UK based tech available by email or phone if you need him.

Labouch

Sandana whore!
Aug 12, 2011
Dorset, England
There is still a dye uk, I think they moved the stock to Germany?
At the end of the day your gonna get eclipse fanboys saying ego and dye fans saying dm..... As for build quality they are pretty much identical, I deny the claim that eclipse is 'of a higher build quality' absolute rubbish.....and I've used tech support from dye a few times with no issues.
Again they are both great markers and prices are crazy atm so just get the one you want if you have the cash
As bullseye has said there is always going to be strong opposition on either side. As for the build quality that's my personal opinion, I feel eclipse put more effort into their product, I'm not saying dye don't, it's obvious they do otherwise they wouldn't sell any markers. I have had a few bad experiences with dye as have people I know, but then I also know people who have never had issue perhaps I've been unlucky but the bad experiences have put me off for the time being.