Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ego 8

burnzy1989

its time to make a solid stream line of paint
Jul 7, 2008
Shropshire
hi all my ego 8 qev block is leaking i suspect the qev diaphragm has blown . Im wondering where i can get them from or does any one know how many you get from JP for the price of £24. Thanks ian

Ow one other thing i have not been in the pball scene for a while just starting back up hence the qev going from not being used in 3 years lol , i want to play at warped big game but i dont know when the hole thing starts , as in what month they start to advertise the game and where to look out for it . Any help will be appreciated thanks .

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Diaphrams normally come in packs of 10, but give them a quick call to be sure.

Warped North vs South Big game is normally held around May time.
Google is your friend ;)
http://www.northvsouth.com/

Or just checkout the Warped section on P8ntballer.com :)

burnzy1989

Jul 7, 2008
Shropshire
Hi thanks for the info , i am defiantly going to the big game my little brother is keen so should be a good day out for him instead of playing his xbox all day lol. Syms thank you no i haven't had chance yet to ring jp been busy with work lol if you do not mind i would very grateful if you could spare the two , you sure you dont want any cash for them seems abit cheeky not to offer something . thanks

symes

Jul 9, 2008
lincolnshire
No cash Pal inbox me your address & I will pop them in the post tomorrow
Might see you at the Big Game will be my 6th

Reactions: Pingu

burnzy1989

Jul 7, 2008
Shropshire
Received today thanks for your generosity, good things all ways come to those that who help others, might be able to return the favour out at the big game you just never know lol .

Reactions: symes