Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego SOLD

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
Due to a change in pastimes i have decided to sell my paintball gear so i have my Poison IV Ego Lv1 up for grabs, the marker was purchased late last summer from justpaintball and has had been lovingly looked after since new so as expected it is in pristine condition with no blemishes or wear or barrel rub
It comes with everything from new,Barrel sock,Allan keys,spares kit,manual,oil,original packaging and also includes a extra .685 shaft4 barrel back section

which includes delivery but buyer must pick up any fee's incurred if using PayPal.
Marker is also listed for sale elsewhere. SOLD

Ego is not sold until either a non refundable deposit is paid or payment in full is in my personal account/possession.

Also have a 1.1ltr FUEL SupraLite bottle in pristine condition,comes with Ninja Ultralite reg,Thread protector & cp nipple cover.
Sold to Skitto20

NXE 4+3+2 Digicam backpack in used but good condition no rips or damage,comes with 4 nearly new Proto 140 pots

Sold to NoobCannon

Attachments

Last edited:

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
Please be aware I will be on holiday Monday until Saturday 30th and will have limited internet access and will not be able to do any sales transactions until then.