Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego LV1 Spectra

Doog12

Nov 6, 2013
Scotland
Selling my gun because ive barely used it and my lot rarely go out anymore so rather than it sitting under my bed its time to let it move on to someone else! Lucky if i used this 5 times last year.

Ego LV1 in Spectra. Mint condition. Not really a mark on it anywhere. No barrel wear. Comes with 3 different barrel backs .681 .685 .689 that i got from America because i coultn't find them in the right colour over here anywhere. Also the standard eclipse tip and a Deadlywind whip tip as well. Manual is also there along with the barrel sock. Full spears kit. Lube oil and tools. Will throw in the spare set of grips i have. Bought a new set because there was a silly mark on the eclipse logo and it was annoying me lol. Gun shot count has been set to zero but believe me its not been used a lot. Ball gauge will come with it as well as I am not gonna need it anymore. Looking for £630 exc fees but I will cover the postage for this one

Also a Dye rotor. Comes with spare colour kit parts. Rotor works perfectly but after a while the blue led dims out. Still functions as it should but the led gets very dim... £75 exc fees and postage

Also selling for a friend. One Ego 7. Pretty mint condition. Will get it cleaned up before sale. Comes with some tools. The origional box. And also a spare seals kit. £180 exc fees and postage.

Of course i am open to sensible offers. If i cant sell the gun as a whole i may sell the backs separate.

Cheers

Attachments

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
That is a good price, if it keeps the backs.

I would say the two backs are worth £50 all in on there own.

Maybe even £75 for the backs and tip all in.

So a bargin.

(Price for backs and tips based on what i would pay, othdrs might not)