Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego LV1 Spectra

ill_mannerX

Oct 10, 2013
Glasgow
postage by parcel force is roughly £17.50 for recorded next day delivery, £460 is already an amazing price that includes all those extras.
if you were to buy them new would cost you £100 for 2 backs and dw tip.
i would snap this up if i dont have a holiday to go to in 2 weeks :\

Gaz #68

Warped #68
May 14, 2010
Wolverhampton
OK. I am happy to at least get something moving on this. I will offer £460 all in. Just to be clear by all in I mean I will be paying £460 as goods via paypal. This amount is to cover both fees and postage (to cover myself with insurance in accordance with forum guideline - nothing is inferred regarding the seller). I appreciate this is currently below the sellers asking price so others are free to come in and meet the asking but there seems to have been a bit of interest but no committals so far. I have bought a number of items off the forums so as long as everything is as advertised (and there is no reason to doubt this) I can promise a hassle free transaction. I have purchased a number of items of @foot who I am sure will be happy to vouch in terms of my prompt payment and communication. I will monitor this thread today and if you are happy with my offer we can take this to PM and exchange phone numbers and delivery address and I can send over the paypal payment. Thanks for considering the offer and if nothing else it means you have a firm offer on the table that you do not need to drop below to sell at this time.

Reactions: foot

nick

Jan 14, 2002
Devon
www.ucz.info
I will pay £460 and cover any fees and postage on top for the markers and barrels.

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks for considering the offer.