Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego Prime price?

Icepick

Jan 10, 2014
Bournemouth
Any idea on what these are worth? Its perfect condition comes with spares, Allan keys, lube, manual, still has the cardboard outter box. Just not sure if they price the same as an ego 11. Any help appreciated

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Rarity should add a little on to a standard Ego11 price - tech aside, they had amazing graphics. I'm Imagine anywhere from £300-400?

Reactions: Icepick

Icepick

Jan 10, 2014
Bournemouth
Ok perfect so maybe £350 but I cant imagine people paying that considering you can get a geo 3.1 for around that. But thank you both

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
Ok perfect so maybe £350 but I cant imagine people paying that considering you can get a geo 3.1 for around that. But thank you both
Its a case of how much you like it - as £400 is encroaching on LV1 money

but i guess everything is open to negotiations and how low youre prepared to go

maxxon

Feb 20, 2015
Espoo, Finland
IMHO people in the market for something like that are not looking for performance as the top priority.

I think it's more of a curio/collectible that also happens to usable. As such the pricing is much more a matter of finding the right buyer.

If you just want to unload it, price it like a regular 11 and it'll probably go like snap. I just missed a Pink Lady Ego 11 because the seller literally had people in line waiting to buy it for a "typical Ego 11" price. She probably could have asked 100 more and maybe one or two buyers would still have been interested.

It's whether you want the best possible price or the deal done fast...

Icepick

Jan 10, 2014
Bournemouth
IMHO people in the market for something like that are not looking for performance as the top priority.

I think it's more of a curio/collectible that also happens to usable. As such the pricing is much more a matter of finding the right buyer.

If you just want to unload it, price it like a regular 11 and it'll probably go like snap. I just missed a Pink Lady Ego 11 because the seller literally had people in line waiting to buy it for a "typical Ego 11" price. She probably could have asked 100 more and maybe one or two buyers would still have been interested.

It's whether you want the best possible price or the deal done fast...
Yeah I know what you mean I don't know how rare they are I've never seen one for sale on here before. It does shoot better than an 11 in my opinion. But like you said its not an up to date performance marker.