Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ego8 and gear for sale

tommy gun

love paintball.
Apr 22, 2011
carcroft, doncaster
Hi all I'm selling all this gear. (will split) I have my ego8 (sold) which has been cleaned every time I've used it. In great working order does hav some scratches. Got serviced by planet eclipse at north v south 2014. Has got cure 3+ bolt and original bolt, 3 uni-tec barrels with 1 back (sold). furious barrel and original barrel, dye i4 mask with 4 lenses (sold), dye rotor with virtue speed feed and virtue soft paddle has original paddle and lid aswell (sold), Dye battle pack 4+5, dye arm pads medium large, 12 dye lock lids, 15 140 pods, dye navigator bag, 1.1l proto bottle cover, 3 pairs of gloves, 2 head bands and 3 squeegees. £400 ono. Pick up or arrange your own courier (could deliver depending on where u live and if I'm working in that direction at the time) no swaps, will consider resonable offers, no time wasters please. Message me for any more details or pics. ps a 1.1l carbon wrap pure energy bottle comes with all of this for free as it went out of date this year bottle in good condition. DSC_0014.JPG DSC_0013.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

kukupidley

Fallen Brotherhood #85
Nov 15, 2011
Wales
Poop that miles away! Its a great price, shame really. Someone else will snap it up no problem.....