The Home Of European Paintball

Electro trigger for Spyder Sonix??

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
OOOh Cool!

You're coming along in leaps & bounds!!! To be honest i don't know what i'm looking at but it looks impressive & i shall entrust my marker to your skills!!:) unless anyone out there knows better.....:D

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
They do believe it's 3 in the younger species ;)

But its printing it onto plastic, like in vcr's and PC's (Printed Circuit Board)

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
Oh!

Thanks for explaining that. The 7 seconds i was refering to was my memory. Whats your 3 then????:)

Hey have you noticed that only one post on this entire thread was not by you or me. Anyone else wanna join in?

Recoil

EBlade *fap*
Apr 26, 2002
Coventry
Visit site
thought id butt in on the conversation ;)

I'll have a look at the piccies when I get home (blocked from work) but if it all looks ok I would definitley be interested in an electronic set up for my Spyder SE....

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
Hi Philip

I saw Russ today & he would definitely like you to fit the board/switch to his Spyder. Yes it has a big hole under the grip like my Inferno T3. I also want my gun done!! So when do you think you can do it & how will we meet up? Are you going to Sparklies JULY academy on 21/7. I'll be there with paraffin as promised! :D

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
I cant trek down to sparklies until at least august, then it may be for about a week ;) :D

Since it may take so long i will try and fit the boards with intellifeed free of charge :)

I'll get some boards printed out when i get some spare time :)

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
Intellifeed!!!

Originally posted by Philip
I cant trek down to sparklies until at least august, then it may be for about a week ;) :D

Since it may take so long i will try and fit the boards with intellifeed free of charge :)
WOW!! Awesome! Thanks soooo much (big hug!) PS you've got mail! Cheer up!