Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Electronic markers.. Help!!

Which one would you have

• Total voters
Feb 20, 2015

Im going to be buying my first electronical marker and I have an absolute highest budget of £300 I have taken it down to two markers. The planet eclipse etha or the proto rail maxxed. Can you guys help me out to decide which and why?

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
Neither. The Mini GS is better than both. Better trigger and smoother than the Etha, and the rail just isn't in the same league as the etha or the Mini. If it absolutely must be one of those two though I'd say Etha based purely on build quality and reliability.

However 300 buys you hell of alot on the second hand market. An ego 11 or DM12/13 are within reach.

dfr350

Sad but true
Apr 22, 2007
Bracknell UK
thats what I wanted but few came up second hand so I bought a level 1 instead. Much higher price than your original budget though :)

Feb 20, 2015
thats what I wanted but few came up second hand so I bought a level 1 instead. Much higher price than your original budget though :)
Yeah but this one kept on coming up and because of that I'm just going to save up for it. I won't be using it fully until the north vs south event in April