Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

Electros are for babies

Discussion in 'Gold Board' started by Mag10, Feb 13, 2002.

1. TheRo0sTer VW's are the game

TheRo0sTer
    Message Count:
    The only reason one would make a comment about Electros is when they are jealous of them or when they love them. Since you obviously own a mag you must be the jealeous type. Oh well to each his own. I for one do not have a fast trigger finger but shoot both equally as fast.:p As for that comment about making weak trigger fingers faster, I would have to disagree. I am slow on both! LOL

2. Inferno Paintball Addict

Inferno
    Message Count:
    I always like to take a handful of paintballs and smack my opponent upside the head when I bunker them. It counts as a double elimination, but it shows you're good.

3. OhhhNooo Emperor Of Evil

OhhhNooo
    Message Count:
    Please....

I own b2k. people who complain about electros are just jealous they cant afford them. Boo - hoo cry on my shoulder. Be a real man and tuff it out. heres a situation youll understand if your a history buff.

" oh its no fair Carthage has elephants and we dont lets complain" No the Romans conqured Carthage and plowed salt into the ground. They didnt complain.

Go Italia! Im rooting for u. It sucks what happend in the speed skating to you. restart the race my ass.

Im no panzi. people complain that I have an electro and what i do is i trade guns with the accuser and we play and i beat him. That shuts everyone up real fast.

4. Terrorbyte Powered by junk food

Terrorbyte
    Message Count:
    I used to play with a Tippmann 98 in tournaments, the only reason im going to an Angel is that it is sooo much smaller and lighter.

If you think its an unfair advantage using electros then save up and buy one for yourself :D It also depends on what suits you, i cant stand my brothers Shocker, but the Angel rocks!!!

5. Mag10 New Member

Mag10
    Message Count:
    Hey Angel dude...your wrong. My mag has been running for 5 years and I may have changed 4 or 5 o-rings. Maybe you dont know how to clean and operate a pneumatic. Your probably that guy I see at the local paintball store with your dad getting your gun fixed because IT JUST WONT WORK RIGHT DAD. I have shot an angel, a shocker, and an e-mag and the only difference I can see short term is the firing rate. My friend Rich bought an Angel and aired it up for the first time and emptied his tank out the barrell. If i was going to buy an electro it would be an e-mag. So then what else gives them advantages other then they are lighter....and I admit my cocker is pretty light but my mag is definately up to 15lbs. You can get it tighter, faster firing rate...are they really that low maintnance...how secure are the connections, is there anything else that can reduce performance when its not functioning...please just opinions about the guns dont turn this into personal like some people..

6. Matski SO hot right now

Matski
    Message Count:
    Hey mag dude......Iwas only kidding you about mags breaking down every few games, chill out and im not 'that guy you see down the local paintball store with his dad'. I play for a pro team and my kit is very important to me. I dont know much about the emag so i cant help you there but angels i do know. I can tell you that the connections in the angel are very good, the wires have allot of slack and are connected well to the circuit board, i can also tell you that the angel is very easy to maintain and that Wdp provide some of the best technical support in the industry. Obviously as with all markers some things can go wrong, like leaks or electrical problems but because elecros like the angel have so few moving parts (i think only about 2 or 3 parts actually move in the angel) its less likely that something will go wrong than in say a cocker.
    You should use whatever marker you feel allows you to get the best from your game, see you out there...

Matski :cool:

7. KillerOnion Lord of the Ringtones

KillerOnion
    Message Count:
    I went to an electro a couple years ago for very good reasons which are legitimate reasons for anyone, hardly that of being weak or incompetent:

1. Lower pressure hence easier on fragile paint. If you can't comprehend that you have no business owning anything as expensive as a paintgun.
    2. Simpler maintence.
    3. Higher resale value.
    4. Better accuracy in so much as less effort is spent pulling the trigger so more attention can be put towards where the ball goes and when it needs to go there.
    5. Better learning curve. I could pay attention to other aspects of the game than learning my trigger pull well enough not to short stroke.
    6. Higher rate of fire for sweetspotting, a very necessarily element of modern games.

Nowadays I'm shooting a Cocker and various electros as the occasion suits. The game benefits from players being able to play better and devote more time to how they play instead of how their equipment shoots. Now, to anyone who has a problem with people using electros GET OUT OF THE FREAKIN STONE AGE AND INTO REALITY.

8. TheRo0sTer VW's are the game

TheRo0sTer
    Message Count:
    KillerO should be a paintball Philosopher!!! The man always has good answers to everything!:p

9. eric Dedicated Pot Bitch

eric
    Message Count:
    Dammit Rooster, what kind of angel do you have? Ive seen those pics and the thing is sweet!(Drool.......)

10. I.S.O.G. New Member

I.S.O.G.
    Message Count:
    The most important thing about how good a gun is is not how short the trigger is or even how far, fast and accurate it is. The most important thing is how it feels to you. Once you are comfortable with it the is almost no limit to the amout of damage you can do. I own a sniper II, cocker and an angel and can rock with all three. I love snapping out guys with angels with my pump sniper. They get so pissed. If I am practicing with my team or playing a tornament the angel is my gun of choice. Not because it's faster then my cocker (My cocker is really fast) but because I am a little more comfertable with it. I used it more in practice. I am a front man so I do very little sweet spotting. My primary concern is snap shooting. For that I need to know where all parts of my gun are in space (so they don't get hit) and where my barrel is pointing without thinking about it. Once you have that with any gun be it the fastest shooting electro or an old pgp you can snap with the best of them. If you head is out for more than three shots your gone and if you miss with the second just leave now.