Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

Electros are for babies

Discussion in 'Gold Board' started by Mag10, Feb 13, 2002.

1. JohnJ New Member

JohnJ
    Message Count:
    I shot a mag for years before moving onto an Eclipse RT. Both are good markers although the RT will let you blend paint for fun if its not set up right.
    I'm now shooting an Eclipse Shocker and I've never looked back.

Come join me on the Dark Side...

JJ

2. Mag10 New Member

Mag10
    Message Count:
    Matski...no offense takin and I hope you didnt take any either...You all have added some great input. I find myself aiming more towards working closely with others and improving my speed and acuracy. Onion brings up a good point, about using less air. I run a 144ci nitroduck tank rated at 4500psi. Its usually filled to 3k and I can dump over 1000 rounds easily without a fill. How does this compare to the Shocker or an Angel as far as CO2. I havent used CO2 in more then 4 years, so im a but slow when it comes to C02 consupmtion with the newer guns? How about accuracy as well...if I were to buy an angel tommorrow...what kind of performance can I expect with stock parts....some one told me people who dont like electros are poor and cant afford them....your wrong...money was never a factor for me buying equipment...Im just one of those old fashioned guys you see on the field loving his Mag and Cocker...Electros are something I am coming to terms with....even though I hate them I know one day I will have to buy one....

3. Mag10 New Member

Mag10
    Message Count:
    John, Thats no lie...I have a retro conversion for my mag and sometimes I find my paintballs kissing in mid air by the time the 3rd ball comes out of the barrell...my finger is absolutley deadly...I practice both with paintguns and everyweekend, I find myself at the real range poping off a few hundred rounds out of my SW Tactical .45. Those fingers curls really help out!

4. Tom Tom Damn you ALL

Tom Tom
    Message Count:
    The first problem for improving trigger speed is we don't have real guns, (not that I think that is a problem).

Also people like different things, Mag you hate electros, fine, like you said you are good with out an electro. Me im pants with both :D

5. TheRo0sTer VW's are the game

TheRo0sTer
    Message Count:
    It's a Green 2K LCD C&C... Fully Custom by me! Well cept for the DYE dress up parts. I love her to death and will be getting a Dark 2k as soon as I get my Tax Return!:D

6. Al Woods GFH Trouble Maker

Al Woods
    Message Count:
    JJ

You mean join ME on the Dark side.

Dark Angel 2k, Pewter.
    Nickel Eclipse Blade frame
    Nickel Eclipse Reg adaptor
    New battery and on/off switch conversion
    Cobra back plate
    Rocky wings
    Dye volumiser

My axe rocks like a Flying Vee dudes!!! yeaaah!!

7. TheRo0sTer VW's are the game

TheRo0sTer
    Message Count:
    Hey Al you still on??? Log into AIM!

8. eric Dedicated Pot Bitch

eric
    Message Count:
    So your old one is up for sale right, I can offeryou up to $250. Trust me, its a great deal, angels have a very low resale value...:D

9. TheRo0sTer VW's are the game

TheRo0sTer
    Message Count:

Ummm Ok. NOT LOL:D

10. Richard Kirke (DUPS Rocket) UK Comic Relief

Richard Kirke (DUPS Rocket) UK
    Message Count:
    Why :confused: you don't need an electro, otherwise all teams would play with them, you don't even need a blade type trigger on a cocker to compete at the top level (but it certainly helps ;) )

And of course your battery never runs out on a Cocker

Richard