Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

Electros are for babies

Discussion in 'Gold Board' started by Mag10, Feb 13, 2002.

1. martin am member

martin
    Message Count:
    evo

i love my evo x with angel air much to the discust i get from my team mates. as far as elctro's being cheaper have you guys sseen the price of a evo lately

2. TheRo0sTer VW's are the game

TheRo0sTer
    Message Count:
    But do you know what WDP claims a 2K1 battery will last with Intellifeed? Some ungodly amount like 24,000 rounds! I dunno about you but in a day i can't touch that! My wallet isn't big enough! LOL:D

3. Richard Kirke (DUPS Rocket) UK Comic Relief

Richard Kirke (DUPS Rocket) UK
    Message Count:
    No you're right,

I am not capable of shooting that in a days play... so I shall rephrase that:

You can't forget to charge up the battery in cocker.

Anyways, it is true that you don't have to buy an electro to compete with electro owners

Neways, I'm going to bed, coz its too late

Richard (zzzzzzzzzzzzz)

4. Manning26 Well-Known Member

Manning26
    Message Count:
    Mag10, I'm thinking everyone jumped you because you started a thread announcing,"Electros are for babies," and then went on to brag about what a bad-ass you are, and how amazingly fast your trigger finger is. I don't think you're jealous of any electros, and I'd normally back any 'Mag owner 'cause I love 'em myself, but damn, what was all that other crap about? Here, let me stereotype you like you did my pal Matski, you're the guy at the field who spends the whole day going up to people you don't know, braggin' about how fast your trigger finger is, and slippin' into every conversation the fact that you've been playin' for ten years. You belittle the kids who've got electros in their paws, and always have an excuse ready for every time you unbelievably get eliminated. By the end of the day, half of the people on your team are trying to figure out how they can eliminate you without you figuring it out. Mag10, nobody cares, when you're truly good, you don't need to announce it to everyone, and if you want any respect, you'd better treat others in kind.

5. TheRo0sTer VW's are the game

TheRo0sTer
    Message Count:
    Well said Manning!!! I don't care if he loves his Mag or hates my Angel. I love my Angel but don't push them on anyone. I feel everyone should shoot the marker they have interest in before they buy one. Also let your actions speak for you and all will come into place!:D

6. Inferno Paintball Addict

Inferno
    Message Count:
    I love your Angel too. I didn't want one until I saw that damn thing! I demand you take the picture off of the website and send your marker to me for uh......safekeeping. Yeah, I'll hold it until you go back to the states! Good idea, huh?:D