Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Emc tactical kit

TJpaintball

Jun 19, 2014
Hi I want to finally but my own marker instead of using mate spares but I play a lot of speed ball and woods so I've decided I wanted a speedball gun an out a emc kit on it but I want something better than a etha Which it is designed for so I was thinking about a mini , axe or geo 3 I would e but in any of the guns second hand aswell but is there any other markers that can fit in the etha even if it need a bit of changing or cutting things out of it that fine thanks

StewartW

Certified Eclipse Tech
Feb 13, 2012
Scotland
The EMC-kit can be easily adapted to fit the geo 3 and 2. (I've one on my Geo 2.1)

Don't knock the Etha it's easily above par when compared to the mini. But if you're actual question is Mini OR Axe Or Geo 3 because I want to put an EMC Kit on it. Then I'd recommend the Geo.

TJpaintball

Jun 19, 2014
Even then I didn't realise how expensive the geo 2 was because I only want to be spending about £200 one the gun because I then have to buy all the kit

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
The empire mini gs was 250 I believe at justpaintball on a sale not sure if it still is but at that money i would say you couldn't go wrong.

Have you considered a tm15? It's essentially a mini inside so its a tourney gun as you wanted however its a stunnin scenario marker personally think it looks way better than an emc kit: