Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Empire have led the way in several ways :-
Softer hitting Brittle Paint,
Minimal maintenance,
Quieter shooting,
In fact I believe they are the Most Underestimated gun out there !!
the fact of them having choices Now , is a bonus !!
I was at the 7 x Man at CPPS on Sunday with a lot of players shooting broken paint ( weather ) and I went through 3 x guns to find the Axe with a carbon barrel was the one to shoot.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrb2287

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
I was there at the launch and have tried both guns before they were released, I really like the vanquish and the and the axe. I wish i hadn't already got two of the old vanquishes but the new one will be used now more than the others. shot it loads at the world cup in florida and I didn't break a ball at all and I shot a good case and a bit of paint.I don't like the funky colours but luckily they have an all black one.
The new axe pro won't be released until november but some mug paid $1400 for it at the trade stand just so he could be the first to own one. double the money for a gun you can pick up in a few weeks for less that $700.
there were 10 vanquishes for sale at the trade show and Todd martinez even put his hand in his pocket and bought one and there were no deals done on price at all, retail only.
Anyone want to buy a shiny hardly ever used old vanquish??
I'm not in any way shape or form technically minded but the new vanquish goes pew pew pew just like my old one. only I don't get a puff of air in my face with the new one.
the shorter feed neck helps lower your profile too, if you feel the need to lose half a centimetre, now if only I can disguise my rotor as a z2 then all would be good, that's the only thing of empire I really don't like, the z2 sucks ass in my opinion.

Reactions: DarrenC

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
I was at the 7 x Man at CPPS on Sunday with a lot of players shooting broken paint ( weather ) and I went through 3 x guns to find the Axe with a carbon barrel was the one to shoot.
I was loving the Delios paint there. Hell, if it goes through an Ego 7 and still breaks on people I'm happy! Did have a couple of issues with barrel sizing but there was a lot of broken paint flying through the air.

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
lol harsh! What about it sucks ass? If its not feeding paint, sounds like its broken?
it just doesn't feed paint properly, I think my vanquish with the pooty bolt may be too quiet for it. and it comes apart too easily, even some of the infamous boys were not happy with theirs. never had a problem with my rotor, but I have 3 z2's and they are all temperamental .

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
There`s a Lot of guys within the Teams :- Care Bears, more than people realise ? I think around 20 that had them, me included ! got rid of every Z2 as we ALL had problems with them one way or another, even now, the last one that has one is trying to get rid of it on P8nt . . Rotor or Spire is what were going with Now !!

Reactions: STONESOLDIER