Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Empire® 2015 Product REVEAL

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
So my Vanquish arrived today.

These are my initial thoughts after putting half a hopper through it.

The vanquish feels so nice in the hands. I really like the length of it. Initially it did feel heavy out of the box but the heaviness makes it feel solid. I prefer a heavy feel of a marker. I don't like it when markers feel super light. Once I put a hopper and tank on this it felt right. A really nice weight and feel to the gun. I can imagine when running and gunning this will be quality. So while shooting this, it was super smooth straight out of the box. The shot quality felt better to me than my previous geo 3 (never had a IV core so I can't really compare with the new bolt), it was better than my bob long inisght, and a DM14 I have shot. I was really impressed and just wished I had a luxe to compare it to. Both the Luxe and vanquish use a similar bolt system.

Can't wait to start breaking this puppy in over the next few months and using it at CPPS over 2015.

When using the vanquish by operating pressure was 175psi and stock dwell of 18ms. I didn't have a chrono so can't tell you what FPS I was getting.

Reactions: Bolter

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
I know it might be looking backwards, but when I shot a 1.5 Squish, it honestly reminded me of a well bedded in sprung bolt NXT shocker. I would expect the 2.0 to be largely the same.

I'll definitely be looking at the Vanquish as a potential purchase in the new year.