Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Empire Axe Carbon (redline)

Spittlez

Nov 26, 2013
Up for grabs is a team mates Carbon axe. He purchased it off of me a month ago and it has only been used on one occasion since he bought it from me. Reason for sale is he fancies something different.
Any questions hit me up. Pictures don't really do it justice, it's a fantastic marker. And stands out!
Price is £350. Includes courier, usually received next day. You will receive a tracking number for peace of mind.
If you pay Via PayPal please +4% for the fees. Will be thoroughly cleaned and possibly polished before sending out.

Attachments

lavenm

A few to keep me going for the time being
Jun 29, 2002
Thurrock
Would you go for £325 and happy to collect to save you postage if you are local to me.

lavenm

Jun 29, 2002
Thurrock
I have a preference for cash as it saves everyone various charges etc.

I know there are a lot of good photos but are there any noteable marks etc that are not showing in the pictures

Spittlez

Nov 26, 2013
I have a preference for cash as it saves everyone various charges etc.

I know there are a lot of good photos but are there any noteable marks etc that are not showing in the pictures
Ahh yes you and me both. My mate works in London during the week. I'll ask him where abouts and possibly you could pick up then.
If you look at the picture of the barrel where the chrome and carbon connect, there's a mark, and on the redline there's a mark. You should be able to see them in the photos.
Other than that yes there is slight surface ware because of it being chrome. But nothing major. If you'd like me to get photographs of each area detailing any ware properly I can do.
My mates a bit of a clean freak. He thoroughly cleans and polishes it after every use and has it on show in his room.

Attachments

Spittlez

Nov 26, 2013
He works in slough. God knows where that is and if it's near to you.

lavenm

Jun 29, 2002
Thurrock
Unfortunately as far from me as you could possibly get in the London area. Let me have a think about it, but if you get a good offer in the meantime don't wait for me.