Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

EMPIRE AXE LE IN BLUE/SILVER

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
For Sale is a Empire Axe in Blue Silver.

This Gun was part of our 2014 kit that we received Feb 2014 but has never seen a field or fired any paint.

Gun comes in original box with unused and unopened spares kit or barrel sock with unused original barrel, Gun itself has no damage or marks and is As New.

The new retail price on this is £416.95, So grab a Bargain on a As New Empire Axe LE

Priced at £310.00 Posted.

Payment required via paypal AS OWED OR YOU INCLUDE THE FEES AT 5% - TOTAL £325.00

This can also be picked up in person from Grays/Tilbury Essex Area.

Thanks.

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
oh dammnnnnn is tempting. do you possibly offer anything else to sweeten the deal? :rolleyes:
What do you want ???

This is a good deal already as its a "As New in Box" gun thats never seen a field !

If I didnt have another 3 Axe's and a Vanquish in the garage already then I may consider keeping it - Its too nice and pretty to not be used. Needs a loving owner to take care of it and use it.

In the box is an unopened spares kit and unopened barrel sock, also the barrel have never been used.

I could include a loader with this but would want another £50.00 to include.

Where abouts are you based in the UK ??

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
im interested in buying it, can i view before i buy if possible?
Where are you based fella ??

You are more than welcome to view it in the flesh but you would have to come to Grays Essex to view unless its at an event.

I have no problem in it being viewed but you will be looking at a As New Empire Axe that has never had paint through it.

Let me know.