Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Empire axe leak

ste mac

Jul 19, 2015
Just bought an axe and straight out the box it's got a bad leak and won't hold any pressure when the asa is on.. Air feels like it's coming from around the grip / trigger. Has anyone had the same problem ? Can anyone shed any light on this ?
Checked o rings all round all look fine. Checked poppet looks fine. Cleaned and re greased everywhere even though it's brand new and no difference.. Pretty stumped. And gutted.. Would appreciate any help thanks

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
Have you tried actually turning up the input pressure on the reg? Axes and minis need a minimum input pressure to seal up. I have had multiple which leak new from factory until input pressure is corrected.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
From the grip....I would say take the grip off the body, dismantle the air transfer tube part and check for damage, check the oring is still attached and not crooked, damaged or has moved. Re assemble.

I would leave input pressure at 200 or just a smidge below is fine.

But definitely check the bottle oring first.

Diego Martorelli

Infiltrated South American
Jul 16, 2015
Argentina
www.facebook.com
if the air it comes out near the grips It could be the little oring that is between the transfer tube and the ASA, take the gun appart, unscrew the bottom part of the tube and check that oring, also like the guys said check the preassure, it should be above 150 and below 200, anything higher could damage your gun.

Reactions: ChairChimp