Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Empire Axe, Rotor, I4, Guerrilla Air tank, HK Army Pack

southernP8nt

Aug 20, 2008
Well once again my attempts to get back into paintball have been shot down. Bought all of this towards the back end of the summer but change of circumstances at University means it's all going back up for sale already.

Prices include postage but not paypal fees. I am prepared to negotiate a tiny bit on prices but unless you're looking to buy multiple items then the prices are largely set in stone.

Empire Axe with Shockwave Board - £230 - PRICE DROP TO £215 - NOW £205

Has had very light use since I bought it, shoots absolutely lovely. No damage other than a tiny nick on the left side of the front grip which I couldn't get a clear photo of.

Dye Rotor (3rd gen) - SOLD

Third generation Dye Rotor with speedfeed and the Virtue Softcycle, just a bit gentler on paint than the original. Also comes with the original lid and feed. No problems whatsoever for me.

Dye I4s - SOLD

Again in very good condition and comes with a spare clear, smoke and orange tinted lense.

Guerrilla Air 68/4500 Tank - SOLD

First things first, this needs a new fill nipple, or the burst disk within the fill nipple replacing. Somebody managed to puncture it at my last session, however the rest of the tank is immaculate. Born date August 2012, doesn't need testing until 2017.
I'll also chuck in the new Guarrilla Air cover that I've got and a couple of magnetic CP fill nipple covers.
Even with the cost of a new fill nipple this is still a bargain.

HK Army Eject 4+3+2 pack - £30 - PRICE DROP TO £25

Bought brand new in August, only used for three sessions and other than being a little bit mucky is in perfect condition.

Last edited:

southernP8nt

Aug 20, 2008
What's the best price you would do on the tank if I came and collected? (I live in Exmouth)

Also would you split the i4 lenses?
If you collected and paid in cash I'd drop it down to £67.50 (may seem oddly specific but I'd set aside £7.50 for postage on it), and I'm not looking to split the lenses for now but if nobody has taken the whole thing within a couple of days I'd consider it.

how much is the HK Army Eject 4+3+2 pack collected?
I'll knock off the £5 that I had put on there for postage.

Bertz

instagram above
Nov 26, 2014
coventry
Hi mate any deals with dual purchase , bottle plus hopper? And maybe i4.

Btw what would it cost to fix the issue with the bottle and also do you ship via Hermes instead of Royal Mail just incase there are issues with the bottle .

Thanks

Thermo lenses?
Possible side pick of the hopper Aswell please

Last edited:

southernP8nt

Aug 20, 2008
@Bertz

More photos of the hopper will be up shortly.

I could do the bottle & hopper for £135 posted, not including paypal fees.
Bottle, hopper & i4 would be £180.

As for the lenses, I haven't got a clue. They were thrown in by the guy I bought the mask off and honestly, I don't know how to tell if they are thermal lenses or not!

Bertz

instagram above
Nov 26, 2014
coventry
@Bertz

More photos of the hopper will be up shortly.

I could do the bottle & hopper for £135 posted, not including paypal fees.
Bottle, hopper & i4 would be £180.

As for the lenses, I haven't got a clue. They were thrown in by the guy I bought the mask off and honestly, I don't know how to tell if they are thermal lenses or not!
Ok mate sounds good ,will be waiting on your pics of the hopper then .
What would I require to fix the issue with the bottle sorry bit of a newb at the minute with this stuff