Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

empire axe sale or trade

huricame

hurricane
May 23, 2006
Bristol
Empire axe for sale or trade, it's only been used for about 4 times, so the ano is is very good condition and it's just hade a service with kee sports prior sale and it works great, unfortunately I replaced the battery and lost the mills settings so it will have to put back on and I don't know how, this is a mates gun and he's wants £180 or trade what have you got ? cash can be add for a newer gun
Thanks for looking
IMG-20150914-WA0001.jpg

Last edited:

cheyenne

Jun 9, 2009
hull
Empire axe for sale or trade, it's only been used for about 4 times, so the ano is is very good condition and it's just hade a service with kee sports prior sale and it works great, unfortunately I replaced the battery and lost the mills settings so it will have to put back on and I don't know how, this is a mates gun and he's wants £180 or trade what have you got ? cash can be add for a newer gun
Thanks for looking
View attachment 48177
what trade you looking for

huricame

hurricane
May 23, 2006
Bristol
Trades could be anything, if you want to down grade your gun I could add cash or trade for a marker for similar value.....

Last edited:

Icepick

Jan 10, 2014
Bournemouth
Not sure if this takes your fancy but I have an angel a1 in dark grey with box etc plus cash if your interested if so let me know I can get some pictures