Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Empire Axe/Vanquish?

Mar 16, 2015
Lowestoft
Hi guys,

for my first gun I would quite like to buy an Empire gun, I have already watched loads of videos and read loads of reviews/threads about them. I would like to know whether or not they are actually any good, obviously I want an opinion from someone that has tried either the Axe or the Vanquish, I'm not even considering the Mini as my hands are massive and the Mini would be too small for me, so yeah could you guys let me know your opinion? thanks.

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
You will not go wrong with an Empire Gun and I can speak from experience.

I am part of a Empire team that has had a deal with them since 2010/11. At first we as a team got the Axe when it first came out. We have initially 16 of these and in 3 years had no problems at all. I personally have have 5 Axe and have never had any personal issues. they are bullet proof you just need to give then a clean and they will serve you well.

In 2014 we then changed up to the Vanquish 1.5, at this point we had 10 team guns and in the last year have not had any problems with these. I even kept my old XSV Axe as a back up and I still have it today.

This year we have now changed again to the Vanquish 2.0. We have only had these for a month and so cant comment on them really but if they are the same as the 1.5 version with a few improvements then i dont think we will go far wrong.

As a example, look at Team Infamous from USA who won last month in the mud and crap with the new Vanquish 2.0.

Empire are awesome and will help you out big time.

If you are ever at an event and see the UK Redskins then come over and say hello and you can always have a go with one of the team guns.

Hope this helps.

Mar 16, 2015
Lowestoft
Hi, alright yeah that's exactly the news I was hoping to receive because I'm really liking the Axe so far, my budget is a bit too small in order to buy the vanquish unless I found a decent used one for a nice price, but yeah I would love to try it out a little before I decide to buy it, just get a good feel for it, thanks. Will make sure to check it out when I get a chance!!

Last edited:

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
What events do you play ??

We are playing the Formula 5 event in Colchester on 12th April and then the next event is 5 man at Bricketwood on 25th may.

Other than that if you play scenario events I do attend some and am playing on 9th/10th may at balck hawk down I think and so if you are about at any of these events we can have a chat.

Reactions: xITMProductions
Mar 16, 2015
Lowestoft
Well I live at Lowestoft, but I am looking to attend the Black Hawk Down event possibly just depends if I can or not, but yeah that would be great, because I could see the gun for myself.

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
tippman sam, one of my team mates has his old axe which I'm pretty sure he does want to sell. I am seeing him on sat morning and can check this out with him and can advise from there.

Cheers mate.