Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Empire Axe

southernP8nt

Aug 20, 2008
it's still available and comes in the original box with barrel and spares.
I'm probably being a bit too cheeky here, but is there any chance I could have first dibs on it for a couple of days, I'll know by midday Wednesday at the absolute latest whether I'm able to buy it or not.

southernP8nt

Aug 20, 2008
Great, thanks very much.

*EDIT* Just a couple of final things. Is there any cosmetic damage at all, and if there is can I get a clearer picture of it, and will you also be including the original board?

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
Great, thanks very much.

*EDIT* Just a couple of final things. Is there any cosmetic damage at all, and if there is can I get a clearer picture of it, and will you also be including the original board?
original board is in bin, they were no good, such a pain in the ass to change modes.
No cosmetic damage, I don't know how I can get a clearer picture of it, that one is very clear. It's a back up or was, so hardly ever used by me for the last year, but it's always set up each tourny just ready to go if anything goes wrong with my vanquishes, it's just reliable.

southernP8nt

Aug 20, 2008
original board is in bin, they were no good, such a pain in the ass to change modes.
No cosmetic damage, I don't know how I can get a clearer picture of it, that one is very clear. It's a back up or was, so hardly ever used by me for the last year, but it's always set up each tourny just ready to go if anything goes wrong with my vanquishes, it's just reliable.
Fair enough. I wasn't complaining about the clarity of that picture by the way, just had to ask because I've bought a marker off here once before where there were only photos of one side because it turned out that the other side had a huge gouge out of it!

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Fair enough. I wasn't complaining about the clarity of that picture by the way, just had to ask because I've bought a marker off here once before where there were only photos of one side because it turned out that the other side had a huge gouge out of it!
Hi mate, nice to see you back, I can vouch for this gun and the seller 100%!

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
No worries dude, I'll take some pics of both sides and look for the barrel when i get home.