Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Empire Masks

Luke H

Apr 29, 2010
Wrexham
Empire Masks

All prices are collected, if you want anything posted then ask and I'll work out postage costs. All items can be collected from the Wrexham/Chester area, from the Sunday of CPPS round 3. Also from outpost paintball pretty much any weekend, including the upcoming Boderlands 3 big game.

1) 2 x Empire Events black, clear lenses, £25 each

2) Empire EVS, could do with a new lense, £55

Any questions let me know,

Thanks

Luke

image.jpg

Luke H

Apr 29, 2010
Wrexham
Hi Luke, is the EVS still available? If so does it still have the mask bag and chin strap?
Yes it's still available, it has the original red mask bag, and I'm 95% sure I have a chinstrap for it, I'll double check when I'm home though

Uncle Sam

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2015
London
Thanks. If it still has the chin strap, any chance you can do £45 posted to London? New lens from Just Paintball will come in at £30.

Luke H

Apr 29, 2010
Wrexham
Thanks. If it still has the chin strap, any chance you can do £45 posted to London? New lens from Just Paintball will come in at £30.
No not posted mate, where do you normally play though I have teammates that are from around London that may be able to meet up with you

Uncle Sam

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2015
London
No field at the moment, just getting back into the sport after a bit of a break. Will most likely be Bricket Wood though. Will let you know if I can make it out there in the next few weeks, and if you still have the mask we can arrange something. No need to hold it for me.