Empire Prophecy Speedfeeds

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
Empire Prophecy Speed feeds

£14 including postage each

IMG_2908.JPG

• Ensure you can make payment when you are posting - I don't want to deal with any more i will have the money at the end of the month.
  • Payment via PayPal Personal payment owed or you add the fees of the total cost (3.4% + 20p)
  • I work 9 – 5 in the week so items will be sent on a Saturday, if I can get to a post office at any point during the week then I will.
  • Pick up is also welcome, I'm in West Sussex and will be at the Holmbush Walkons, Bricketwood and can meet at One 4 1 Paintball park. - In addition to this if you want to pick up at an event payment must be made prior to the day.
  • I've done my best to describe/show the condition of the kit - Paintball is a sport where wear happens so ensure you ask any questions prior to purchase.

p2nky

WANTED
Jul 12, 2012
Empire Prophecy Speed feeds

£14 including postage each

View attachment 49218

• Ensure you can make payment when you are posting - I don't want to deal with any more i will have the money at the end of the month.
  • Payment via PayPal Personal payment owed or you add the fees of the total cost (3.4% + 20p)
  • I work 9 – 5 in the week so items will be sent on a Saturday, if I can get to a post office at any point during the week then I will.
  • Pick up is also welcome, I'm in West Sussex and will be at the Holmbush Walkons, Bricketwood and can meet at One 4 1 Paintball park. - In addition to this if you want to pick up at an event payment must be made prior to the day.
  • I've done my best to describe/show the condition of the kit - Paintball is a sport where wear happens so ensure you ask any questions prior to purchase.
I will offer 11 pounds for crown