The Home Of European Paintball

Empire Prophecy Z2 Paintball Loader

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com

Product Information:

The Empire Prophecy tradition continues with the release of the Prophecy Z2 Paintball Loader. The Prophecy Z2 Loader continually monitors drive force, rate of fire, and it automatically clears a jam before you have a chance to miss that perfect shot. In the blink of an eye, the Prophecy Z2 will have performed more proactive measures than any other loader ever created. It’s the most advanced, easiest to use feeding system ever designed. Made of super strong-reinforced composites combined with its ultra-lightweight design and low profile, the Z2 will supercharge every player’s game.

Features:
• No Tools needed for assembly and disassembly
• Sound Activated force feeding
• Infrared sensors provide automatic ball jam clearance
• Low profile and lightweight
• Redesigned drive carrier for consistent and faster feeding
• Integrated one-piece feed neck for durability
• Simple ON/OFF toggle switch
• Includes built-in Rip Drive™ System
• Push button Forward and Reverse buttons
• Shoots Reballs consistently
• RF (Radio Frequency) Upgradeable
• Capacity-approximately 200 paintballs

http://www.empirepaintball.com/paintball-loaders/empire-prophecy-z2-paintball-loader/

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
The ProphecyZ2 Loader continually monitors drive force, rate of fire, and it automatically clears a jam before you have a chance to miss that perfect shot. In the blink of an eye, the Prophecy Z2 will have performed more proactive measures than any other loader ever created. It’s the most advanced, easiest to use feeding system ever designed. Made of super strong-reinforced composites combined with its ultra-lightweight design and low profile, the Z2 will supercharge every player’s game. See what today’s top players have to say:

Ollie Lang-Team Dynasty - “In tournament play, it’s important to remain quick and decisive. The new Prophecy Z2 loader enhances my performance on the field and gives me the confidence to win because of its reliability and dynamic performance.”

Rusty Glaze-Team Infamous- “This loader is a perfect 10 in overall performance and looks. It’s super lightweight and does everything I want it to do the second I break out.”

Junior Brown- Team XSV - “Whether you’re a newbie or a pro like me, this loader is the first and last loader you’ll ever need. When I use it with my AXE Marker I have the utmost confidence that I have the best equipment to take me to the podium.”

Sean Boston-Empire BT Rangers - “As part of the elite forces from the Empire Battle Tested Battalion, our gear must withstand the rugged terrain and harsh environments we play in. The Z2 Loader System is everything I look for in a paintball loader: performance, reliability, ease of use, lightweight, and fast.”

Kirk Koenig-Lightning Force - “I’ve been playing paintball for 24 years and only buy top end equipment. Empire Paintball has always been the leader of quality and reliable paintball products. The Z2 loader is without a doubt the best loader in the marketplace today.”

Roman Galloza-Fighting 5-0 - “As one of the most recognized teams in Woodsball, we count on Empire gear to get us to victory. This loader will increase your performance and let you reach your ultimate goal while on the battlefield-Winning”.

EmpirePaintball is a brand of KEE Action Sports LLC. KEE Action Sports LLC is the worldwide leader in the manufacturing and distribution of paintball sporting goods and the exclusive source for RPS®, Empire®, Invert™, Invert™ MINI™, BT Paintball™, HALO®, EVIL®, Pure Energy®, ViewLoader®, Brass Eagle®, and JT Sports® brand products.

Connect with Empire Paintball on Facebookand Twitter to stay up to date on the downlow