Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Empire Scion not feeding correctly

berzerker

S.W.A.N.T
Jul 29, 2011
Alreet folks?

Ok,i have an Empire Scion that drop tests fine,but when fitted to a marker and turned on,it'll feed around 10 rounds then require a push of the button to turn the rip drive for another 10 rounds.I've installed fresh batteries (natch),ran through the programming and test modes which all work fine but can't figure this one out.I had the same problem with a Halo a while back.

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.I have a rotor not but am selling the Scion soon and would like it sorted.

Cheers in advance,dudes and dudettes. (y)

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
taken from the pbn page on z2 settings, its the same board so should apply to the scion. check the sound sensitivity is turned up and try again. if still not working contact kee and get a replacement board as i had the same issue with my first board.

We, the engineers at Empire Paintballhid an “Easter Egg” in the software of the Z2 that would allow us to adjust it’s settings, and now I am going to share it with you.

OK, onto the secret sauce...

1) Turn the loader on, have it running but with no paint in it.

2) Push and hold left but then push and hold right button also.

3) Hold for about 5 seconds until the green LED flashes

4) Then release left button first then release right button. You must release the buttons in the correct order. It feels weird at first, but becomes easy after an attempt or two. We made it weird on purpose.

Programming is the same as a prophecy except now left and right buttons functions are switched:
Left (rev) button chooses setting whether you want speed, sound activation, motor sensing or RF
Right(fwd) changes setting value - Press the button the number of times you want the setting

Green is speed and can be set from 1-6

Orange is sound sensitivity and can be set from 1-6

Red is motor sensing and should pretty much be left at the stock setting of 2 (it can only be 1 for off and 2 for on)

Blue is RF and shouldn’t need to be adjusted either. 1 is off 2 is on.

berzerker

S.W.A.N.T
Jul 29, 2011
Ok,cheers for the heads up,i'll give that a whirl and let you know what happens.(y)

berzerker

S.W.A.N.T
Jul 29, 2011
Ok,tried all i could and still no joy.I'll just order a new board instead of pulling my hair out,haha!