Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Empty pods in yer pack - why?

Pump'n'Splat

Ambassador of BOING!
I used to do this. However the pots weren't actually empty, they contained my "A Game". If it ever came to a tight spot in a game, I'd flick the lid off my pot and my "A Game" would be released. It's basically microscopic spores, which were gathered in two places, the first being Chuck Norris's pockets, and at Ninja Festivals. So anyway, you would flick the lid, the game would be released, and you would breathe it in (dropping to your knees helped, as you would be closer to the cloud of spores), and you would then have the necessary skills/abilityies to bust out of whatever tight spot you are in, and finish the game in style. Kinda like when Popeye eats spinach.

So that's why people carry empty pots.
Cook$, You made tea come out of my nose......:D

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
i've come to the conclusion that i was probably hallucinating, or the others i saw looked empty but weren't.... unless anyone else has some ideas?

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
??? wtf - yes lets carry empty pods incase we break the already empty ones that are lying on the ground and then we can replace it

dogsbx

Dec 22, 2006
dont worry the empty pods are eco friendly they will break down ,in about 300 years and turn into soil

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004

Maybe the pic is after the game , and he has picked his pods up and put them in his back pack to take back to the players area to get refilled again

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
i play for a team which plays hopper + 2 every game but i carry empty pods out. using a 4 pod pack i load my 2 full pots to the left so my sh!t hand can make easy use of the full pots and the empties go on the right where i wont need to touch em. i think the reason why i do it is cause it feels better on my back when strapped tight to me. having 2 pods on the left and none on the right feels wierd and i like to keep things cemetrical. little querky but thats my reason for it. ive never been shot in my empty pots and it doesnt slow me down. there is no downside with carrying empties.