Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Entire Paintball Kit For Sale - Ion - UK

Magic_monkey

Mar 7, 2007
Stoke
Hey all,
I haven't been playing much paintball lately due to work and getting ready for uni. So I have decided to sell all my paintball equipment! You lucky people!
All of it is as new, in excellent working condition and in original boxes with manuals/spares etc.

Here is a list of what is for sale:
  • Smart Parts ION - No air leaks. With original board and barrel 12 inch.
  • Empire Reloader B hopper (Blue) - Sound activated
  • Pure Energy PMI Air Bottle 0.8L 5000psi - No Box.
  • Smart Parts Neoprene tank cover (Black)
  • Eclipse On/Off purge system
  • Smart Parts Q Lock for hopper.
  • St!ffi Carbon Fiber Barrel 14 inch, Impulse thread, .693 bore - Lightest on the market
  • JT Proflex Goggles (Limited Edition Blue) - With visor, chin straps and foam inserts. Foam ears. No box. With Goggle Bag.
  • Spectra blue prizm lens (Mirror) for goggles - No scratches, dual layer thermal lens.
  • Smoke gradient lens for goggles - No scratches, dual layer thermal lens.
  • Raven NVX Goggles (Black) - Standard dual layer thermal lens. Slightly scratched. Excellent back up mask. No Box.
  • Empire Battle Pack 3 + 2 (Blue) - Very light weight.
  • 3 Pots (Blue) - 140 shot. Smart Parts, Fat Boy etc
  • Empire Spike Jersey (Blue) - Size Large. Rubber grips on shoulder. Looks brand new, unworn.
  • Dye C5 Jersey (Grey) - Size Large. Rubber grips on shoulder. Looks brand new, unworn.
  • JT Tournament Pants - Size 28 waist. Very slightly worn knees. Buckle damaged on belt (non essential).
  • Smart Parts & St!ffi Barrel Socks
  • Box of 2000 Paintballs - Unopened
(If i remember any more things i will add them to the list)
Price: *£480* (Feel free to make an offer)

I dont really want to split the items, i want to shift them as one lot.
However, i will split the clothes if you just want the equipment.

I live in the Stoke-on-Trent area and could probably do a local delivery myself or collection is fine. I really dont know about shipping costs, I could find out if required.

I know Im new here so understandably I have no reputation among you guys. This is why I pushing for a local sale where I can deliver it in person/collection so there is no disappointments.

If you are interested or have any questions please email me at ant.7ran@gmail.com with the subject of "Paintball Sale". Or PM me. Or just post below.

Thanks for looking.

Magic_monkey

Mar 7, 2007
Stoke
Thanks Stokecity_m, I'm more than willing for you to check my stuff if anyone is interested. :)

Yea it was but there's hardly any hits on that forum, its just a dead town!

Magic_monkey

Mar 7, 2007
Stoke
Sorry about the late reply guys.

Im not spitting at the moment because I'm just sorting the offers for the whole lot. If there are items not sold i will let you know.

I am still taking offers for the whole lot but not for individual items at the moment, sorry!

For some reason it says code is off, anyone know why?
EDIT: Picture links are corrected.