Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ETEK 3 man newbie tournament on the 8th of December @ Northern Quarter Manchester.

Seany

www.northernquarterpb.com
Mar 19, 2007
Northern Quarter
www.corruptedpb.com
DO they check through the gear or what?
no lol

best one was ages ago me and wozza turned up really early, police pull up next to us in the carpark, come oer and ask what we were doing, we just said we turned up early for paintballing only to listen to 2 pigs talk to eachother for half an hour about when they had previously been to paintball for teambuilding then finially buggered off when other arrived..

jknight15

I piss nitroglycerin
Feb 3, 2007
Cardboard box alongside M53
no lol

best one was ages ago me and wozza turned up really early, police pull up next to us in the carpark, come oer and ask what we were doing, we just said we turned up early for paintballing only to listen to 2 pigs talk to eachother for half an hour about when they had previously been to paintball for teambuilding then finially buggered off when other arrived..
I bet Wozzys @rse didnt half twitch when the fuzz pulled up :p

Inverted

Nov 18, 2007
sweet. i don't know if evry1 had a big argument or not my internet has only just been turned back on today (retarded sky)

Do we get our cash back? I'm not sure when happened after about 12.30 when i left, what went on?