Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Etek 3am price range

BlessTheJamie

Impossible
Oct 8, 2015
Hi there.

I was juat wondering what price range an etek3 am price range is?

If anyone knows please let me know

Thanks

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
You're looking at £130ish I'd say. And as a friendly word of warning - you're speed posting to get into the classified section, which means that it'll take even longer. Plus, you need constructive posts.

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Still seem to be sitting at 150-180 last I saw them. Keep popping up now and then not a bad marker but not what I would be looking for. Have you tried one?

BlessTheJamie

Impossible
Oct 8, 2015
You're looking at £130ish I'd say. And as a friendly word of warning - you're speed posting to get into the classified section, which means that it'll take even longer. Plus, you need constructive posts.
Thanks anyway, but there was a massive time scale difference between on the post which was made which was on the 8th of october and then a little bump on the 3rd of november, and i cant disagree/agree to you that you think im speed posting because i am finsing things on this website to share my opinion, Thanks anways!

BlessTheJamie

Impossible
Oct 8, 2015
Still seem to be sitting at 150-180 last I saw them. Keep popping up now and then not a bad marker but not what I would be looking for. Have you tried one?
Yeah i have tried one and got one i got the etek 3 am in desert camo, i was just wondering what the price range was for them so eventually i can put mine up for sale and get a better marker