Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ETEK 4 HDE Earth

NailFace

Aug 11, 2013
Swadlincote
I am wondering if any one knows what colour the barrel back is on the etek 4 HDE earth, I'm looking at maybe getting some different sized PE barrel backs but want something that match the marker and tip. The colour doesn't seem to match anything available separately from PE, it looks like something in between the swamp and the poison, but I've only viewed them on an iPad screen and colours can be hard to define. Im sorry if this thread is in the wrong place

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
Sadly you won't get an exact match as planet don't make HDE Earth coloured Shaft back sections.
Like you stated,Swamp is as near as your going to get but i have seen a few HDE Earth based PE markers with black back sections and they didn't look to bad.

You could try ANSgear over in the states,they do a lot of limited edition Shaft 4 colours,you may find a better match but it might cost a wee bit more to get them shiped over.

NailFace

Aug 11, 2013
Swadlincote
Yeah, thanks. They were definitely not there the other day. The other problem I have is that the .685 is probably the smallest I'd want to go, I'm really after a .689 which I can't seem to find in the U.K.. They are the standard barrel on the higher end PE markers so I'm guessing they are catering for those players with the .685 and the .681 I do think they are missing a trick not making the .689 available separately. I can get a .689 but I need to buy the whole 2 piece barrel with tip and I can only find it in black, plus it's £77.