Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Etek / Ego / Angel 1 ?

Mag7

Sep 19, 2006
Guernsey
Time for me to drop some cash and get back in the game
All comments on the above gratefully accepted.

Havent played since the mass-debate was cocker or mag !

thanks

Mag7

Sep 19, 2006
Guernsey
thanks will do

another quickie - do you think that the A1 is worth the extra cash over the Etek ? (I'm assuming so for ramping options / software settings)

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
I agree with Chris...

Angel 1... seen much success with pros this season
Ego... world class marker, not much better about - my choice ;)
Etek... excellent marker built to be the little brother to the ego, but not inferior to it

I would also consider the DM6

Plus, if you can hold off until November, the 07 ranges will be out. You can then either buy the new range or take advantage of the impact on 2nd user gear.

Mag7

Sep 19, 2006
Guernsey
thanks both, appreciated

good tip about the Nov releases, that could be a real test of patience!

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
thanks will do

another quickie - do you think that the A1 is worth the extra cash over the Etek ? (I'm assuming so for ramping options / software settings)
the etek has all the major league torunament ramping software as standard, unless you want cheat modes it will perform out of the box in any event uk or internationally (bar full auto)

Mag7

Sep 19, 2006
Guernsey
Sounds like it could be a plan ..

No offence to DM6 owners but i dont like the looks

US Woodland, TigerStripe, Tanels, CO2, Automag, Rhino Battle Packs, Jumpers for goalposts .. those were the days ..

US Woodland, TigerStripe, Tanels, CO2, Automag, Rhino Battle Packs, Jumpers for goalposts .. those were the days ..

Those WERE the days :)
I dont know much about the angel1 as I have always had EGO's. I had an ir3 once used it for one game then binned it. I know there is no comparison to the angel1 but I didnt like the look or feel.
ETEK's are absolutely awesome mate. They have all the software on and in my mind much easier to set up (if you need to change anything, which you dont!) than a standard EGO. Through the grip frame.
I have a nexus and 06 and I would never shoot another marker. Even if PLANET released an 07, which I dont think they are going to. There are no plans as yet, so I hear. The reason being I dont see how they can make the EGO any better. Ok, you can swap a few parts and pimp it up, but there isnt that much you can do to make it perform any better than it already does.
My advice, buy an EGO or ETEK as the back up from PLANET is absolutely awesome as well. They are great guys with the best products in the world.
You will NOT be disappointed I promise you.
Nige