Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

etek or upped pmr?

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
Personaly i'd go with the E-tek. If you have a search i'm sure there is a similar thread to this some where.

Both are good markers but i'd say that the e-tek takes the lead. The e-tek is more equivelent to the PM6/7 series than the rail and the price difference reflects this.

Your best bet is having a go with both. :)

DeepPyro

Burn Baby Burn
Sep 8, 2005
Durham, England
WWW.vudoo.co.uk
Etek - Proven technology, if (big if) anything goes wrong, there will be someone around that can fix it.

PMR - seem to have a few teething problems, I know of at least two that crapped out and needed complete stripping/rebuilding. Not yet many people around that can tech them.

Go with the ETek

DP

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Yeah and i never heard of any 'teething problems', or even had any problems with mine ever
I have a PMR and love it, but personally would go for an etek

true_death

Free Agent..
Jul 16, 2006
M.I.A
I think you'll find dye offer absolutely superb customer service.

Most dye dealerships will help you out if you are having a problem. Neil from Heaven for example ;) (only if you buy him vodka)

They are dead simple to tech. Just keep the bolt lubed and don't hit it with a hammer and they will just keep going.

I've personally got no experience dealing with Planet about repairs/teching but I've heard both good and bad things about them.

true_death

Free Agent..
Jul 16, 2006
M.I.A
Hey man don't shoot the messenger.

But I think your comparing two guns that are in completely different price brackets. If you want to spend a bit more then the Etek is going to be better than a PMR. Where as if you are on a tighter budget, the PMR is a great gun for the money.