Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Etha mod ... HELP PLEASE?

ryan clarkson

Jul 18, 2013
tamworth/birmingham
Hi guys , as you can imagine my etha is considerably louder than some of the other lads markers down the field , does anyone know a mod or if theres anything i can buy to make it quieter ? Thanks ryan :)

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
When you say other markers are they using etha's as well or other markers. I find my etha loud as well compared to a mini with nightstick barrel but its quieter than some older egos. I just think it is just a unique sound signature that the etha has. Try a different barrel that sometimes helps.

ryan clarkson

Jul 18, 2013
tamworth/birmingham
When you say other markers are they using etha's as well or other markers. I find my etha loud as well compared to a mini with nightstick barrel but its quieter than some older egos. I just think it is just a unique sound signature that the etha has. Try a different barrel that sometimes helps.
I meant compared to different markers mate , i know some of the higher end markers will be much quieter , justwondering if theres any way to make mine a bit quieter

Rufkneck

Aug 28, 2013
invert/empire nightstick makes it quieter, i bought one for mine just because it looked nice and quieter was a bonus, although it is a 0.691 bore off the top of my head where as the standard barrel is 0.689.

BDswarveP

Jun 30, 2009
Yorkshire
Etha's have the .693 as standard the same as the Etek's, its the geos and egos that come with .689.
I wouldn't bother buying a different barrel for your sound signature, you'd be better off with a shaft 4 boost kit for performance.

I wouldn't bother buying aftermarket bolts, especially not from techt they will just F*** your marker up

in all honesty its a waste of time and money trying to reduce the sound of your etha, you wont even notice the difference, its still going to make a loud bang when you pull the trigger.