Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

etha or etek 3 or etek 4 or proto rail

Hollywood87

Jul 22, 2012
They are all great guns, shoot them all and see what you like. Personally I would say the etek based on reliability, or even a used 2k11 ego

BDswarveP

Jun 30, 2009
Yorkshire
hi im lewis and im looking to buy my first tourny marker and i was wandering what peoples opinions were and which they would recommend between the etha, etek 3, etek 4, or proto rail for a first starter gun

thanks

Lewis
Not a great deal of difference between an etek 3 and 4, id say go for these over any of the other markers you mentioned, your going to have a lot more problem free paintballing with an etek over something like a proto with millions of orings, when your fairly new to the sport and no idea how to correctly maintain your marker

seba

Oct 6, 2011
Finland
If you have big hands, go Etek4 4, if have smaller hands Etha could be better one. Etek 4 might be a little easier to service, just take a bolt out and clean. But both works fine and almost same.

Rewan

Aug 12, 2013
Cornwall
hi im lewis and im looking to buy my first tourny marker and i was wandering what peoples opinions were and which they would recommend between the etha, etek 3, etek 4, or proto rail for a first starter gun

thanks

Lewis
Out of those 3 I like the Etek 4 best. It's a little loud compared to equal markers like the Axe but its a solid choice for a marker and very easy to maintain.

EddieJ13

Nov 5, 2012
Worcestershire
I started with an SLG ultra light.. I joined a team and I've now used about 5 different guns. Etek 4 was ok but preferred the ego and lv1. Pretty sure u can pick an older ego up for about £250/£300

$tryker

Nov 9, 2012
getting back into it i found the etha to be a great starter marker able to sling way above its class and with planet service and support always a great choice :) hope this helps