Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Euro Indoor 2007

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
cheers for a wicked day. all the refs as pleased with how the day turned out. cheers 2 all for turning up and i hope u all had a good days ballin. i certainly enjoyed watching people blat each other silly.

cheers again....

Dave -Phoenix Indoor 07 Ref (Field 2)

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004
results

Disruption red 1st
Disruption blue 2nd

dunno who was below us

Erb man

IMPACT UK
Oct 30, 2006
Kent
Just like to say thanks to all that played this event we lernt alot from playing and talking to you all.
Had a wicked time and will be back for the next one.
Mike.
Deadly Sins.

danrandon

randonphotography.co.uk
Mar 4, 2005
leicester
www.randonphotography.co.uk
Firstly a big thanks to all the marshalls you stood in for the ones who didn't show, without you we would not have played.

Second thanks to Nige from 2hott4u who i guested for, I had a great day and enjoyed the format (even though it hurt at times).

Erb man

IMPACT UK
Oct 30, 2006
Kent
Also like to thank marshals on field 1 the ultimate was wicked and a big thanks to pheonix for putting on the event:D
Does any one now if there was any pics taken.

Would like to say thanks to Nicola and PJ, All the marshalls, but big thanks to Allan and the rest of the guys/girls who gave up their day to stand in for the ones who didnt show! "KNOBBERS!!!" Big up to The Clan boys and Flash for the beers and laughs on Saturday night. Always good to put faces to names and see if Flash is still a girl at drinking. :p Big up to the Sins guys who have only been playing for 6 months. You guys are going to do well in the NSPL this year.
Well done to TomO, Stoney, Pebble and the guys for the results, EGO7s ROCK!!!
All my mates old and new, see you all soon.
Excellent event even though we went off the boil in the afternoon:( , a credit to all :)
Nige
*edit* And of course my team, Dan, great to meet you after 6 months of talking on the phone (and that was just one call LOL! Gareth and Jon from Blitzcreig (even though Gareth was being sick every 2 minutes after dinner and Bluey for everything as usual)