Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Euromag Issues!

WhiteFlame

Feb 4, 2008
sutton
Hi,

I've had a euromag for a while now and I'm still to get it working so I'm now determined to finally
getting it working as I keep hearing about how good they are!

I've got a normal ninja reg on a air bottle and it doesn't seem to be recharging fast enough?

Would a bottle with a higher output pressure make it recharging faster?

So I'm looking at buying the SHP ninja reg, the only problem I have is that from the videos I've seen of
people using this reg is that it makes the mag near on full auto and the field I play at only let me play on
semi capped at 11 bps. so is there any way I can slow it down abit?

Sorry for my bad description of the issues.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
The only point of the SHP reg is that it "encourages" the reactive trigger on RT mags, you still have to hold the trigger in the correct place to get the effect though. Any output over 800 psi (i.e. any HP bottle) should be fine for normal use.

I don't know what the output of the normal ninja is though.

Reactions: WhiteFlame

renie

Mar 2, 2008
@WhiteFlame ninja standard output is around 800psi, the x-valve was made to be reactive and shoot fast,
the SHP has 2 options 900 psi or 1100psi 900 psi will give you around 13-15bps 1100psi 17-20bps these are approximate, only seen these for sale stateside, i do own one :)
but theres only 2 sites i know that let you use them due to the fact they cant be capped, but in fairness ive seem a tippy with a egrip shoot faster lol

if you decide to sell i may be interested :)

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
@WhiteFlame ninja standard output is around 800psi, the x-valve was made to be reactive and shoot fast,
the SHP has 2 options 900 psi or 1100psi 900 psi will give you around 13-15bps 1100psi 17-20bps these are approximate, only seen these for sale stateside, i do own one :)
but theres only 2 sites i know that let you use them due to the fact they cant be capped, but in fairness ive seem a tippy with a egrip shoot faster lol

if you decide to sell i may be interested :)
renie -> mags = moth -> flame

Reactions: jfp

WhiteFlame

Feb 4, 2008
sutton
Thanks for the responses!

@renie Thanks for the info.
Would you be willing to sell your SHP reg? :)
If I cant get it working soon I may well sell it but I've got know Idea how much it's worth.

Also is there anyone I could send the marker to who could check it over and set it up for me as I have no idea what I'm doing?

Thanks

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
How have you got it set up at the minute? Pics may help. When you say it doesnt recharge fast enough does it fire at all?

renie

Mar 2, 2008
im more than happy to set it up for you mate :)
don't really want to part with the SHP as it cost me lot to get it :)
price wise would depend on the setup and what spares you have you can still get them new state side for about £275

Last edited:

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
@WhiteFlame - I've got a generic unbranded 1200psi output reg sitting doing nothing since I sold my last RT mag. Tenner and it's yours. If interested I'll get pics and stick a FS thread up to follow forum rules.

WhiteFlame

Feb 4, 2008
sutton
Hi all, thanks for your replies
@Everyinchtheanimal it does fire but I have to hold the trigger down the let go and pull it fast to get any decent fps
@renie that's fair enough. How much would you charge to set it up?
@Gadget yeah that would be great thank you. Thanks let me know when you set up the thread!

Once again thanks everyone for your help!