Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

evening (from a field a long time ago)

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
Quick hello to all

Played for the first time today after a break of nearly 20 years!

Played my first games back in 1990 in Detmold Germany and helped for a team whilst in the army.

With lots of driving played in Germany France Holland and UK (including Mayham Masters where we drank more than we shot haha)

Got my first gun (Google might be your friend for this) sterling STP, quickly followed by a Cocker (first in Germany) that the boys at banzai (back then) turned into an autococker (still got it) with an automag as back up.

So yeah, here to read and ask.

Smudger

smudgerebt

Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
No as I was based in germany but got all my kit while on leave.

Then after leaving mil it was more walk on games rather than tourney

smudgerebt

Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
Been in UK since 91 lol, just got involved in other things and paintball just got sidetracked as it can.

To day was as a punter at unreal near Crewe/Cheshire/Shrewsbury haha

Not a bad day, usual to see wipers going on so they just got a few more to heads n hoppers.

Next up is do I spend on the cocker n mag or go look for a newer marker?

To be used maybe once a month.

tombut716

Team Proteus Founder & UKPSF Member #5993
May 13, 2013
Cheshire
I live in cheshire so not far away and been to most of the sites around here and think we are lucky to have a few good ones.

what gear you get depends on your budget and with that we can suggest what you can pick up. Best to set yourself one if you have a limit as you can quite easily overspend :) There are some mags and cockers knocking around still and i know people who swear by them.

smudgerebt

Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
Cheshire myself, the top end!

Going to contact besales for the cocker (unless someone else better) but who for the may?

Marker, looking at £250-£300.

tombut716

Team Proteus Founder & UKPSF Member #5993
May 13, 2013
Cheshire
Can pick up a decent 2nd hand marker for that cash either modern or old style. once you get to 20 posts you can view the classifieds and find loads of stuff on there.

Any of the shops along the top will help you out if you give them a call and speak to them. unfortunately there isnt one nearby us, fatbobs over near leeds is probably the closest of the big ones.